“Then an uncle took me away, to a distant village, and they put the collar on me … I was very small. Now I’m 12 years old”. Thailand, the Golden Triangle. Experience the story of those who try to dry the tears of little girls like Stella, to help them dream again. Journey among the Akha Burmese refugees, the opium traffickers, the slave girls in the village of “giraffe women” and the victims of trafficking, and witness the friendship of a group of nuns with a Buddhist monk.
- Director and screenplay: LIA BELTRAMI
- produced by: ANDREA MORGHEN
- director of photography: FERRAN PAREDES RUBIO
- editing: LIA BELTRAMI
- original soundtrack: ALBERTO BELTRAMI
- graphics: GIACOMO MARTINOLI