“Then an uncle took me away, to a distant village, and they put the collar on me … I was very small. Now I’m 12 years old”. Thailand, Golden Triangle. The story of those who try to dry the tears of little girls like Stella, to make them dream again. A journey among the Akha Burmese refugees, the opium trafficking, the slavery of girls in the village of “giraffe women”, the victims of trafficking, the friendship of a group of nuns with a Buddhist monk.
- Direction and screenplay: LIA BELTRAMI
- produced by: ANDREA MORGHEN
- photography director: FERRAN PAREDES RUBIO
- editing; LIA BELTRAMI
- original soundtrack: ALBERTO BELTRAMI
- grafics: GIACOMO MARTINOLI